The health of our THESA families is very important to us and we are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of all of our players and coaches. We are taking the following steps to help keep our athletes and families safe.
FACE COVERING REQUIRED IN ORDER TO ENTER AND REMAIN ON PREMISES. All persons over the age of ten (10) who enter the gym must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth, such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief.
- The requirement of a face covering does not apply if covering the nose and mouth poses a significant mental or physical health risk to the individual.
- Athletes and coaches must wear a mask when entering and exiting the building. Players and coaches may remove the mask during clinic times.
SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS. Even with the use of appropriate face coverings, individuals should maintain six feet of social distancing whenever possible.
- Coaches should not work within six (6) feet of one another, except to the extent necessary to provide services.
- Athletes and Parents should maintain six (6) feet of separation from other individuals outside their household, to the extent feasible when inside the gym.
- Parents waiting inside or on the premises of the gym must maintain six (6) feet of separation from other individuals outside their household.
OTHER MEASURES WE ARE TAKING
- We will sanitize the balls prior to each practice
- We will have hand sanitizer available at each court
- We will direct athletes to place their bags and bottle 6ft from the other players and social distance during breaks
Athletes and Families will be required to follow the following protocol for Practices :
- A Covid-19 consent waiver must be signed for all athletes.
- All Players and Coaches must complete a Health Screening BEFORE being allowed to participating in any practices, games, or THESA Volleyball Events.
- Athletes and accompanying Parents will have their temperature taken before being allowed to enter the gym. If your temperature is at or above 100 degrees, you will not be allowed to enter the gym.
- Only one parent per athlete is allowed in the gym and no siblings are allowed at this time.
- Athletes will need to bring their own hand sanitizer and are encouraged to use it before, during and after tryouts.
- Athletes will need to bring their own water bottle. No sharing or waterfall drinking allowed.